Comprehensive Dentistry for Long-Term Health
No matter your dental needs, Wall Centre Dental has the services and quality care you need to stay or become healthy. Our mission is to provide the highest level of general and cosmetic dentistry in Vancouver, BC, by using the most advanced technology, materials and procedures available. Our dentists are committed to continuing education in order to stay up-to-date on the latest treatments and trends in the dental field. Our dentists want you to be a part of your own dental health and treatments, informing you every step of the way with thorough explanations or treatment and procedure options. Our state-of-the-art office features a Digital Smile Design studio and WaterLase® dental lasers to help you receive the quality of care you deserve.
Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Parviz Roshanzamir
General Dentist/Owner and Principal Dentist
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Toronto, Toronto, CA, 2012
- Mastership in Implant Dentistry, Dental XP, NYU, New York, US, 2015
- Mastership in Laser Dentistry, RWTH University of Aachen, DE, 2015
- Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Vancouver, CA, 2013
- Certified in Chao Pinhole Gum Surgery, Chao Pinhole, Alhambra, CA, US, 2014
Certified “Teeth in A Day” Implant Provider, Pikos Institute, Trinity, Fl, US, 2016
- Fellowship candidate, Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, Las Vegas, NV, US, 2013-current
- Certified Advanced Invisalign provider, Vancouver, CA, 2013
- Certified IV Moderate Sedation provider, CDSBC, Vancouver, CA, 2014
- Certification in Biologic Bone Augmentation, BBA Academy, Heidelberg, DE, 2019
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Joundishapour, Ahwaz, IR, 2003
Dr. Mona Afrand
Certified Specialist in Orthodontics
Check Out Our Top Services
Considered the gold standard for tooth replacement, dental implants mimic the function and aesthetics of a natural tooth. Our dentists can both place and restore dental implants, ranging from single, multiple and even full arch mouth restoration with All-on-4® , to provide you with comprehensive care in one location.
Pinhole® Surgical Technique
A minimally invasive treatment for gum recession, the Pinhole Surgical Technique can reposition your gums over exposed tooth roots. Our dentists use this technique to help preserve your tooth structure which can be performed without scalpels or sutures and with minimal bleeding.
A quick cosmetic dentistry solution to flawed teeth, porcelain veneers mask imperfections when placed by our skilled dentists. Able to be performed in just two appointments, porcelain veneers cover affected teeth, improving their color, size, shape or alignment.